Tea Natura Universal Glass Concentrate
Highly concentrated formula that saves on packaging
(€ 27,92 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Yields 750 ml of cleaning solution
- Suitable for all surfaces
- Cleans & degreases
- Vegan OK
Item no.: XEC-TEAN-DCM, Content: 125 ml, EAN: 8032697810275
Frequently bought together with Officina Naturae Microfiber Cloth for Windows & Glass
Universal Glass Concentrate
The concentrate is suitable for all surfaces, such as washbasins, bathtubs, tiles, hobs, etc. Easy-to-use and natural ingredients, such as tea tree essential oil, support the cleaning performance and degreases surfaces.
- No plastic packaging materials
- Saves on packaging
- Easily diluted in water
Directions for use:
- Only use when diluted. Do not use it in concentrated form.
- Pour contents into a suitable container and dilute with 625 ml of water.
- Mix well.
- The bottle includes a removable label to mark the container accordingly.
- Aqua (Water)
- Alcohol Denat
- Caprylyl/capryl Glucoside
- Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate
- Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil
- Benzyl Alcohol
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Danger
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to proper regulations.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P370+P378 - In case of fire: Use water or foam to extinguish.
- H225 - Highly flammable liquid and vapour
- H226 - Flammable liquid and vapour
- H302 - Harmful if swallowed
- H304 - May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
- H318 - Causes serious eye damage.
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H411 - Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- EUH 208 - Contains essential oil components. May cause allergic reactions.