The EU Organic Logo Certificate

Detergents certified with the EU organic logo

The EU organic logo is a uniform identifier for organically produced products in the EU and is primarily intended to make it easier for consumers to choose organic products. The certification guarantees that these products meet strict guidelines during transport, manufacture, processing and storage. At least 95% of the ingredients come from organic farming, and the remaining 5% must also meet strict requirements. For optimal traceability, a code number of the inspection body and the place where the agricultural raw materials of the product were produced must appear next to the logo.

The EU Organic Logo: 1 product


All prices incl. VAT.