Ulrich natürlich Stain Remover Salt
Clean and sustainable
(€ 7,00 / kg, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Stain Remover with Panama Bark Extract
Make stains vanish!€ 15,09(€ 60,36 / l)
Soapwort Stain-Removing Soap
The magic solution for your laundry€ 6,99(€ 69,90 / kg)
Palm Oil Free Gall Soap
No stains allowed!€ 6,89(€ 68,90 / kg)
The classic way to remove stains€ 9,79(€ 39,16 / l)
Stain Remover Salt
Clean and sustainable€ 0,00(€ 0,00 / kg)
Features & Advantages
- For pretreatment & bleaching
- Plastic-free packaging
Item no.: ULN-400457, Content: 2 kg, EAN: 4035315404577
This stain remover is great for pre-treating stubborn stains on textiles or gently bleaching your laundry in the washing machine.
The product is made of high-quality, natural raw materials - the stain remover gets its high dirt-dissolving power from sodium percarbonate and powerful soda and its natural formula means it is completely biodegradable.
The stain remover also features sustainable plastic-free packaging made of paper, which can be closed with the enclosed wooden clip!
- With wooden clip to close
- Eco-friendly paper packaging
- Vegan & plastic-free
- Without petrochemical ingredients
- Free of preservatives
- Pay attention to the care instructions for your textiles.
- When pretreating stains, dissolve 1 teaspoon of stain remover salt in 1 l of water and soak the affected garment in it.
- To gently bleach your laundry, add 1-3 tablespoons of stain salt to the laundry drum.
|Types of Products:||Stain Remover|
|Scents :||Neutral Fragrance|
|Certificates:||NCP - NATURE CARE PRODUCT, Vegan Society|
|Features:||Biodegradable, Natural, Free from Plastic, Vegan|
- Sodium carbonate
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Danger
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P312 - IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTRE/doctor if you feel unwell.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310 - Contact your doctor/poison control centre immediately.
- P330 - Rinse mouth.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container at a special hazardous waste collection point.
- H302 - Harmful if swallowed
- H318 - Causes serious eye damage.