Uni-Sapon Concentrated Laundry Detergent
Best results with concentrated substances
(€ 2,00 / 100 ml, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Suitable for all kinds of materials & temperatures
- For machine and handwash
- Very rich formula
Item no.: XEC-DRL-USP05.2, Content: 3 l, EAN: 9120044190329
Frequently bought together with Uni-Sapon Dispenser Pump for 3L Canister
Mild surfactants in combination with pure essential oils result in the best cleaning performance regardless of the type of textile or temperature used. The product is suitable for allergy sufferers and clothing of children.
- Temperature range: 30°C - 95°C
- For whites, coloured textiles, wool and delicates
- Free from optical brighteners, enzymes and synthetic fragrances
- Mild on the skin
Directions for use:
- 10 ml per cycle is sufficient for medium soiled delicate or coloured textiles.
- 30 ml per cycle at most should be used for heavily soiled textiles.
- Use sparingly: 1 pump corresponds to 2 ml of detergent.
- The highly concentrated product can lead to foam over within the washing machine.
|Types of Products:||Liquid Detergent|
|Fabrics:||Baby & Kids' Laundry , Coloured Laundry, Delicates, Hand Wash , Hot Water Laundry, White Laundry , Wool|
|Instructions for Use:||for laundry|
- Aqua (Water)
- Sodium Fatty Alcohol Sulfate
- Sodium Fatty Alcohol Ether Sulfate
- Caprylyl/capryl Glucoside
- Sodium Chloride
- Sopa Kalinus
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil
Questions & Answers about Uni-Sapon Concentrated Laundry Detergent
0 English reviews written for Uni-Sapon Concentrated Laundry Detergent
9 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 9 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available