Uni-Sapon Wood Balm
Preserves all impregnated wooden surfaces
(€ 82,45 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Also suitable for antiques
- Eliminates scratch marks & water spots
- With pure jojoba oil
Item no.: XEC-DRL-USP07.1, Content: 200 ml, EAN: 9120044190176
This high-quality product contains jojoba oil, which penetrates deeply into the wood and nourishes it from the inside out. It ensures that the furniture shines in a new splendour. It maintains and protects impregnated wooden surfaces such as cabinets, doors, walls and even antiques.
- The balm contains orange oil and the surface to be treated may take on the shade of the oil.
- Do not use on light, untreated woods
- Apply the wood balm to the wooden surface using a soft cotton cloth and rub.
- A second coat can be applied if needed.
|Types of Products:||Wood Cleaner|
- Citrus aurantium var. Dulcis Oil
- Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Cera alba (beeswax)
- Pinus sylvestris (pine) Leaf Oil
- Picea abies (red spruce) Leaf Oil
- Abies Alba (silver fir) Leaf Oil
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Danger
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P331 - Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P301+P310 - If swallowed: Contact the nearest poison control centre or doctor immediately.
- P405 - Store locked up.
- P501 - Ensure container is completely empty before recycling.
- H226 - Flammable liquid and vapour
- H304 - May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H411 - Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
Questions & Answers about Uni-Sapon Wood Balm
English reviews written for Uni-Sapon Wood Balm
- No reviews available